BOHO CHIC ON SPRING STREET

My ultimate classic look for F/W is a combination of a: floppy brim hat, leather pants, bold accessories, a nice pair of sunglasses and an insane faux fur coat. Sophisticated, glamorous and edgy. My cup of tea for sure...
I absolutely love wearing faux fur during Fall & Winter. This faux fur jacket has studded detailing on the collar making it a unique addition to my more basic furs.
I love wearing wide brim hats for two reasons: (1) I love the look, & (2) It keeps you warm. I like this floppy brim fedora in black because of the added detailing on the band.

LIPSTICK: This season's 'it' lipstick colors are maroon, purple & deep red. It will add a pop of color to any outfit. This exact lipstick is from 'MAC Makeup' and the color is called 'REBEL' - I love the name of course! I've tried many different shades and this one is perfect...not too dark, not too red, just insanely perfect. 
This morning I decided to take pictures with my precious fury little one 'Gucci Bananas.' Her hair matches this coat so much, when I cary her you can't tell she's there!
The obsession with gold necklaces continues and I especially love this one. It's heavy and chic and perfect to add chic sophistication and edge to any look.
I am so excited to finally wear the Loewe Strap Sandal Heel in black - I have been dying to post these shoes.  I love how unique and different they are from other strapy heels out there. 
I am a true believer in accessories, they are my weakness along with shoes. I am obsessed with gold plated rings, they add edge to any outfit. I also love playing with different types of bracelets and stacking them. I love combining leather with solid bracelets

Haute & Rebellious - Luxe Studded Collar Faux Fur Jacket - here
Haute & Rebellious - Velomon Basic Tee - here
 Haute & Rebellious - Rick Slick Leggings - here
Haute & Rebellious - Loewe Strap Sandal Heel - here
Celine - Trapeze Bag - similar here
Karen Walker - Number One Black - similar here
Haute & Rebellious - Long Brim Wool Stitched Fedora - here
Haute & Rebellious - Gram Flat Chain Link Necklace - here
Haute & Rebellious - Assorted Bracelets - here
Haute & Rebellious - Plated Ring Set - here
Gucci Bananas - Priceless Puppy


be haute, be rebellious
Maria De La Cruz

Comments

Post a Comment