BLACK AND MINT IN A ROCKER WAY

 Studded moto jacket - Zara, Steve Madden boots, Trapeze Celine bag, Haute & Rebellious belt, sunglasses, sweater and studded pyramid bracelets.

The love for mint is not stoping here as we are going to see it become more popular during Spring and Summer.  I am on the search for the next it color, but for now I am having fun with mint. I decided to give it a more sophisticated twist by pairing it with black.  Try paring any pastel color with black and you will be able to achieve an edgy sophisticated look.  You will start to see you pastels with a new eye. 
Thanks for all the comments and don't forget to check out www.hauteandrebellious.com for inspiring looks.  We just posted our Valentines lookbook.  The website looks so pink.  But I am pink girl at heart so I am actually liking it.  I hope you like it too.

love
Maria De La Cruz

Comments

  1. fine pics;DD

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool outfit dear
    Like it

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment