OVERSIZED TRIBAL CARDIGAN AND THE WEDGE SNEAKER

Nikola tribal sweater, Black wedge sneakers, Cross long necklace from www.hauteandrebellious.com


 I am such a feminine girl at heart that I only wear tennis shoes when I work out.  But with my crazy lifestyle, comfy shoes are slowly starting to take an important role in my life.  I pared this adorable wedge sneaker with a basic racer tank and one my favorite cardigans from Haute & Rebellious.  Sporty felt good and I still felt sexy and pretty at the same time.   

 be haute, be rebellious
Maria De La Cruz

Comments

  1. You are killing me with those cardigans!!! they are so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look ! O would love to have this cardigan !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardigan is gorgeous! Love the colour!

    Gillian x

    www.glamupeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, I love your wedge sneakers very much. Did you get them at http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to wear stylish and elegant wedge shoes, by the way, Have you ever bought wedges at http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment