A SPORTY NEON TOP WITH A TROPICAL FLOWER SKIRT


 
 Shoes, blazer, bracelets, ring - www.hauteandrebellious.com, purse, necklace (coming soon to haute & rebellious), skirt from Zara, Top - target ( a workout top)
 Neon's are so hard to photograph because as soon as you give them a little bit of light the color no longer looks as bright.  

About my neon top: Is a workout top from target that I purchased because I am trying to work out before Coachella and target actually has a lot of basic cute workout stuff.  So I spent around $150.00 and I got  2 bottoms, 3 tops and a jacket. Such a good deal!  I just downloaded P90X to see if I can get ready for summer.
If it works I will let you know.
Happy Tuesday!
M

Comments

  1. HELLO CUTE OUTFIT N LOVE THE COLORS --->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM--->

    ReplyDelete
  2. super bag ; =] kisses from poland!!

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm speechless!!! I adore this look. Werk Honey!!!
    www.laylawashere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit!!! Especially the skirt and shoes!!

    Let's follow each other? :)

    www.cbijicollection.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look! I love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment