HAUTE&REBELLIOUS: RUNWAY REPORT- HERMES SPRING 2011

This collection got me with the hats, I absolutely love this collection the theme is amazing and the details and the scenario increases the intensity of this collection.  I love the horse rider feel with drape and volume.  The color  theme is very classic with all the browns, creams and blacks it makes the pieces very elegant. This collection  definitely has a sophisticated western vibe.  The hats are to die for, I love how flat they are,  reminds me of El Zorro
The leather accessories are great the use of the gloves the cuffs, belts and decorative straps are something that we can all add to our wardrobe.
this collection was very refreshing and I think we can all get inspired with the accessories, the color theme and silhouettes for this spring.  Definitely this has been the year of amazing drapes, palazzo pants, long dresses and skirts.
lets rock hats for spring!
be haute, be rebellious 
M

Comments

  1. What an incredible collection. Amazing.




    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wore one of my favorite hats for the first time yesterday and it made me think i can totally get through the rest of winter!
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ieeh, when I see this clothes I wish that it's summer!
    X

    Start dreaming on www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment