FASHION FACE OFF: VOTE FOR HAUTE&REBELLIOUS


My thoughts on this fashion face off:

 Jenny from the block is going for more layers, and I have a feeling she lives in a cold place that rains a lot.  Her style looks junior, casual and earthy.  She is paying more attention to colors and patterns.  She added texture by mixing patterns and layering which is a fun way to spice up an outfit when dressing for cold weather.
My style is a little more mature compare to Jenny but I think it represents my style which is more in the contemporary side.   I love layering as well but because this picture was taken in Palm Springs when the weather wasn’t extremely cold the amount of layers felt appropriate.  The stockings are hot in both there is no discussion about that.  I am paying more attention to showing my figure by adding a belt that adds definition to my waist. I am going for a more clean sophisticated look.  
Overall I feel Jenny and I are targeting different points due to different circumstances.   I believe no matter what your weather is like, and what category you are meaning contemporary or junior you should always be fabulous.  If you decide to be flirty and girlie or sophisticated chic those are two looks I approve.
to vote click here

Comments

Post a Comment